If you’ve been following along, you’ll know that I’ve become a very big fan of ENERGYbits. The more I learn about them, the more excited I become which is why I am pleased and proud to announce that I have been selected as a brand new ENERGYbits Brand Ambassador!
Here just a few super-cool details about these amazing little bits of food:
- They’re made from 100% non-GMO, organically grown spirulina – a highly nutrient-dense algae.
- NASA has fed algae to their astronauts for over 50 years with the knowledge that “one gram of algae has the nutritional equivalent of 1,000 grams of fruits and vegetables”
- Algae has the highest concentration of protein in the world (64% compared to meat’s 22%) and that protein is 99% absorbable because it is in it’s amino acid form which absorbs virtually instantly (within 2 – 5 minutes).
- They contain only 1 calorie per bit, making a dose only 30 calories.
- And great news for me – being #PoweredByBits can replace a multivitamin, calcium, iron, magnesium & omega3 supplements! Straight from Mother Nature.
I am not a person who is into marketing, or sales, I’m just a runner who really felt a difference in her performance when using ENERGYbits. I truly believe in these amazing little bundles of protein and now I’d like to give you a chance to try them out for yourself.
That’s right, since I’m a firm “experiencing is believing” kind of gal, I’m hosting my very first giveaway where you can win some ENERGYbits to put to the test.
And here’s some more great news! I can offer my readers a 15% discount on every order of ENERGYbits. Great deal, right? It’s about to get even better.
To celebrate becoming a brand new #PoweredByBits ENERGYbits Ambassador, I’d like to DOUBLE (What, no, really? YES!) that discount for the next 30 days.
So that’s 30% off for the next 30 days!
Order now! Don’t delay! Operators are standing by!
Just go to ENERGYbits and use the promo code IRunonWater for your amazing 30% discount.
And don’t forget to enter the giveaway by clicking here.
You can also enter by going to my Facebook page.